Hotels    Beaches    Koh Lanta    Phi Phi Island    Air Travel    Properties

 

Technicals 

 Hotel Payment

Home

Hotel and Resorts

Krabi Hotel List  

 Destinations

Koh Lanta
  Koh Phi Phi 
  Krabi Districts Other

 Krabi Properties

  Introduction
  Property Development

Krabi Travel

  Introduction
Taxi / Transport / Bus
Taxi Online Reservation
  Visitor Guide
Weather
  Krabi Maps
 Geography
 Wifi / Hotspot / Wireless
 Things To Do
 Shopping
 Restaurants
 Nightlife
 Getting To Krabi
 Sports
 Useful Info
 Passport/ Visa
 Useful Sites
 Culture
 Festival and Events

  Services

  About Us
  Contact Us
  Our Privacy Policy
    Home

 

 

 USEFUL INFO
 
Currency

Baht is the  Thai Currency.  Currently it has an exchange rate of approx. 40 Thai Baht for 1 US Dollar.

Banks

There are a number of Banks in Krabi town offering standard services including ATMs. They work from  8.30 am to 3.30 pm from Monday through Friday.

There are also Currency Exchange Centres which work till 9pm every day.  Their services are available in town centers are all tourist areas.

Religion

95% of people in Thailand are Buddhists.  You can see Buddhist cave temples in Krabi. Majority of the remaining 5% are Muslims.  Christians, Hindus and Sikhs are the other religious minorities who form less than one percent of the population.

Language

National Language is Thai.  But English is easily understood all around.  English has the status of commercial language as well.

Communications

Mail and Postal Services , Telecommunication and internet facilities.

 
 Sponsored Ads

  Visitor Info:
  Beaches and Islands
  Diving & Snorkeling
  Travel by Air, Rail & Road
  Boat to / from Krabi

  Krabi Hotel Booking:

Book Your Hotels & Resorts Online Reservation System
Enquiry without Credit Card

Pimalai Resort

  Partner Sites

  Taxi -Transfer - Shuttle

Copyright 1997-2006 -Krabi.com